Highly efficient Two-stage compression
Emeraude FE’s Two-stage compression is 8 to 28% more efficient than typical single stage oil-free screw type.
Also, it can decrease discharge temperature which leads to reliability.
Why Energy saving?
- Less power is required because discharge air from 1st stage is cooled by inter cooler and air volume for 2nd stage can be decreased accordingly.
- Less air leakage in each compression chamber with less compression rate for each stage.
User friendly LCD controller
This monitor can be used not only to keep track of the operating conditions but also to set the discharging pressure, etc. The operating records, graphic displays, weekly timers, daily reports and weekly report management, can be conducted.
- Operation data can be output through “Modbus” (optional).
- The front control panel of the controller is complete with a waterproof specification equivalent to IP65.
- KOBELCO’s unique dual vent holes design prevents oil entry in compressor chamber and ensure “Oil-free”.
- State-of-the-art “Gamma Profile” Rotor and Casing with advanced FEM analysis enhances reliability of heart of compressor.
- MoS2 coated Air-ends and 2nd stage’s stainless steel improve anti-corrosion.
- Designed for continuous operation under 40°C ambient condition with +5°C allowance.