Efficient and Energy Saving
- When the single screw compressor is working, each screw groove in the screw is used twice in one rotation, so that its space can be fully utilized,
thus its structure size is smaller than other rotary compressors
- The screw groove depth of single screw becomes shallower with the increase of compression chamber pressure, and it is zero when the exhaust
is over, so there is no clearance volume theoretically.
- When water is used as the coolant, resulting in lower temperature, higher efficiency and remarkable energy-saving effect during compression
of the air end.
Safe and reliable
- One screw and two star wheels (left and right) form 12 compression
chambers, which trigger 12 air compression processes per revolution
- The two star wheels of the single screw air compressor are symmetrically
distributed on two sides of the screw, ensuring force balance . The axial
force and radial force acting on the screw can offset each other,
effectively restraining the vibration source.
- The rotor is in force balance with small pulsation, low vibration, more
reliable performance and longer service life.