Lower Life Cycle Cost
- Few parts – The water lubricated air end is directly connected with the motor using no gearboxes, thus reducing the bearing
combinations and the spare parts requiring maintenance, resulting in lower costs
- No need for lubricating oil – Water is used for cooling, lubricating and sealing, requiring no lubricating oil
- Long service life – Low operating temperature, low rotational speed and longer service life of air end parts
- Easy maintenance – The parts requiring daily maintenance are limited to the air filter and water filter, thus simplifying maintenance
and reducing costs.
- Water purification system – The efficient water purification system reduces water consumption to a lower level.
- Optimized system cost – In addition to the intake filter, the pure water will also wash and filter the impurities in the air, discharging.
purer air and contributing to reduced cost of consumables for downstream equipment.